VLOGMAS 2017

by - 22:34

So here I am on a little ramble about Vlogmas and that.

I am attempting Vlogmas but so far filmed like 2 videos and vlogged a bit of something. I didn't really like the vlog much, so no idea if I want to edit it.

I also have been battling with my anxiety getting somewhat the better of me, and I hate that it affected my mood heavily the past few days. With the construction making me lose sleep and just putting me off filming because it is super annoying having people listen to me film something. Pretty sure any YouTuber wants a quiet house whilst filming.

I want to film videos I really do, I just can't find a moment when a builder or a construction worker is not in my house doing work. I am mostly speaking about the evenings, to be honest. When I do get free time, I just head out of the house to see family and spend quality time with them. So I purposely don't spend time in the house that isn't 100% complete.

This weekend I am out a lot, but I am going to film favourites of 2017 video in the evening some point next week. That is something I can definitely aim for. Then film any travel bits and Christmas related things too.

I will make a new set up to for my videos in the New Year when my room is completed. I want to change up the look in my videos so aiming to try something new out.




You May Also Like

0 comments