YouTube Videos and General Update

by - 22:05

My Channel has barely been seen many uploads this year, and that slightly annoys me. This is my fault and partially because I had no idea what to post, to be honest.


After like several years I realised what I like making, and that was mainly haul videos and some tech videos. I know from experience haul videos bring in better views than other videos. This is apparent on many beauty vloggers channels. I want to make some more since I do the occasional shop online and in store. Plus I am always discovering new products for beauty too. I know also the style of editing I want to put in for these videos, I have a haul which I am going to edit this week and so excited to get it edited, reckon it will do quite well. 

For me making Tsum Tsum related content makes me so happy, it feels like authentic and not forced which is key for me. So that is going to stick to my channel, you will be seeing a bit of that content. I play this game on a daily basis and lots happen in the app.

As for the covers, if I am honest I haven't bothered to learn new songs in some time now, I really liked recording my last cover. I begin to feel like my covers seem like karaoke rather than unique. I currently have a Scissor Sisters cover recorded but I don't have any video clips filmed for it. I kinda wanted to do something with it but don't feel like making the video for it. I don't really feel the need for a separate channel anymore for my covers. I am just going to stick with the one channel I do have. Overall I don't feel the need to make cover videos, I lost total interest in setting up for one and filming it. I might upload but then I might not, maybe don't sub for the covers if you are new.

This part year I felt lost with my content and didn't know what I really wanted to make. Right now I like my Tsum Tsum content, making Haul videos and overall more fashion related content. I have started spending more time putting outfits together and might make fashion and beauty related content. 

I really enjoyed my beauty related content a while ago, it took time but I was proud of the direction of that content. I have a few items that could make it in a video for sure, it could be what brings me better views and overall channel happiness. 

I thought I might update the few who read my blog posts and just keep you in the loop. 


You May Also Like

0 comments