June Roundup of #GoodReadMonday on Twitter

by - 12:25

So if you follow me on Twitter, you will know I share one article a week which I think is share-worthy and called it #GoodReadMonday. I wanted to collect all the links to the articles into this post and let you know how I feel about them as well. This will become a monthly occurrence on my blog, so check back in at the end of the month to find out which ones I shared and why.


So this one was a really interesting article about customer service, one which I think will definitely help me be a better social media manager. This article helped me realise that being witty and using slang words or trying to be your users best friend isn't what consumers want. Just be honest and open and kind then you will reap the benefits.

I love reading these Social Media Roundups and I have another one to read today actually so might be sharing that. I find it is the easiest way to catch up on any new changes social media channels have made in the past month.  I recommend these posts by Hootsuite if you don't get the time to catch up weekly on changes.

 Even the best of us struggle with copy for ads, so these tips are really helpful and when I do my next ad for our brand I will take these thoughts into consideration. They recommended keeping ad copy short and let the work speak for itself. A good point was as well is that you should be basing your campaign of what you ultimately want to achieve from this advert.


So E3 was not so long ago, some interesting stats about the event were published. I thought it was really interesting to see what a huge impact E3 has on social media. A lot more people apparently were talking about the event in the run-up and after the event.

Well there you have it my very rough roundup of the #GoodReadMonday posts, took me a while to blooming get round to writing this, but I did it. Hope it helped in some way.

You May Also Like

0 comments