Vlogging

by - 10:40

So it's been a while but I wanted to check back in with everyone again.

I am enjoying the idea of vlogging my outings either with my boyfriend or my travels to Scotland to see him. We tend to have a lot of fun on our trips away in the UK, I have gone more places in the UK with him than with anyone else and it's a really nice feeling.

I want to aim to vlog more of those outings, as not only is it nice for me to vlog it but to remember those outings as well. So expect a crap tonne more vlogs heading your way very soon.

I also come across some really good royalty free music as well for my vlogs, it's a lot better than the stuff I have come across on YouTube Audio Library.

Got a lot of app related videos planned for my channel to which I have talked about a lot on my last ketchup vlog. So I am excited to spend time with those videos and make them look good.

So thanks for checking back in and hopefully write again very soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments