Video Making

by - 09:29

So I don't really know why I have slid away from making so many videos.

Maybe I don't feel a massive urge anymore.

I also had massive plans to make new content on my channel and that takes time and of which I don't have during the week because of my job.

I do enjoy creating vlogging videos, more out and about and what I am doing, I rarely head out to do something new because I'm either at my niece's house looking after her and seeing her as much as I can. Then I go see my boyfriend in Scotland, which I guess I should really vlog and show off the cool stuff I do whilst in Scotland.

I want to do a ketchup video this week addressing some videos I feel more comfortable planning and what exactly I am aiming to do with my channel. Sometimes a new direction is better. I need to figure out my content before I go and make the video.

You May Also Like

0 comments