Current Favourite TV Shows

by - 15:28

It's been a while on here since I posted anything at all as usual. It's a recurring theme on this blog.

I fancied listing and showing off the TV shows I am currently watching and also excited for.

1. Supergirl

I have been watching two DC comic TV shows over the years The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. Two fantastic comic book based TV shows and I have watched a few crossover episodes with all the DC shows. So I felt it was time to get back into Super Girl, which I discovered a few months ago but drifted away from. A few of my fav shows are on a break and I wanted to watch some more episodes since there are three series to get caught up on.



2. Arrested Development

This one is a very old programme but if you are already fans of the show you will know that it is back for another Series/Season. I found out about the show around a year or so ago through my boyfriend who recommended it to me. I saw that all of the seasons were on Netflix so I did a binge watch I think. An amazing cast of actors who I find work so well together. Season 5 is actually streaming right now, so you can literally binge the show straight away. So glad this show is back I know that a lot of people wanted it back and there were rumours of a movie but I think I can settle for a new season.



3. Friday Night Dinner

This one is a bit niche and probably only makes sense to anyone who lives in the UK. This show has been a favourite of mine for like years now. I didn't watch it when it first aired but heard about it around a year later after it's air date. It's not been on TV for a while now really, but they have been back for another Series/Season this year. I am already in love and also got my boyfriend hooked on it. I love the storyline of the family and it's filmed mostly in the family home of the Jewish family. Two brothers keep coming round every Friday Night for a not so traditional Jewish dinner. The comedy timing is perfect and just has me laughing all the time.



4. Aggretsuko

I am half Japanese if you didn't know already but I haven't always been a big fan of anime TV shows until now. I found Aggretsuko because I saw someone mention it on Instagram and also it's been appearing in the featured section of Netflix. Plus my boyfriend and I were intrigued so we watched the first episode I think I prefer it more than my boyfriend did. Anyways it's so freaking cute but 100% relatable. Aggretsuko works in an accounting firm in Japan and has a lazy arse boss who gives her hell but, little does everyone know they the way she relieves stress is by performing death metal/screamo music. I don't personally love death metal but it's the humour that gets me, it's spoken in Japanese but there are subtitles so it's easy to follow along. I have the advantage of like knowing Japanese so you know it is easier for me.



I watch a few other shows and these are like my latest favs. Comment or tweet me your latest fav shows.

Love
Akika
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments