Tesco Haul

by - 15:23

So I am back for a new blog post and really fancied doing a Haul post for you. So I popped into Tesco to get some bits and really fancied getting some extra pieces for myself. So lets dive straight into this blog post.



First item I found was this lovely bath cream, I always remember when I was a kid that I got some bath cream and it made my bath full of bubbles. I initially bought this for my sister, but after having a little sniff of it I just had to buy one for myself. This product is called Along Came Betty and it is the Peachy Keen sent of the So… Much Bubble. When I see this it reminds me of soap and glory and to be honest a rather good-looking replica. Since smell of vision is still not a thing, let me give you a hint as to what it smells like. Its smells of peaches, mixed with passion fruits.  I just got it so I am yet to try it out but I reckon this would make for a perfect relaxing bath time. You will be happy with the price of this, it only came in at £1.99 and could be perfect either for yourself or just for a friends birthday gift.


I was in need of a new hand wash for my en-suite and I keep seeing the same hand wash from Carex. I was attracted to the Bubble Gum scent more then the rest; of the fun edition you can get others, which are Strawberry Laces, Cola Bottles and Chocolate Orange. I love my fun scented hand washes, I find the boring blue anti bacterial one super lame and leaves no scent afterwards on your hands. So if you are looking for a more fun hand wash then I recommend these fun edition ones. I smelled it and it could be mistaken for bubble gum. It came in at £0.90 at Tesco but it could be different in other supermarkets.


I have never tried facemasks before, but I really want to see what it is like and I really want to try it tonight before I go to bed. This one is a sleeping mask and sometimes I struggle to sleep at a reasonable time. Freemans has a few other masks to choose from, you could get a Dead Sea minerals anti-stress face mask and a chocolate and strawberry clay mask. I quickly googled this brand and it seems very popular in the USA, but I have never seen it before in the UK, but seems like a good brand to me. So if you are feeling brave then give these masks a go, I got mine I think either for £0.37 or £1.49. I don’t really remember which one is correct because my receipt is not detailed enough. Still for this price you are getting a rather good product.


I honestly buy too many candles at the moment I have plain candles and jasmine scented ones. So this time I passed the candle aisle in Tesco and just fell in love with so many of the scents. So I really liked the Sweet Vanilla ones, I am sat down writing this blog post and I can smell these candles right next to me. I recommend lighting more then one-scented candles as the fragrance intensifies in your room, perfect to light when you want to go to bed. So maybe light them after you have a bubbly bath and applied your facemask. You get 27 in this pack for only £2.00 and I reckon this is a bargain.


So the last item of this Haul is a blooming pillow again. Yes I am addicted to buying pillows and I think I may need to stop at some point. I bought this pillow primarily for my room but I might leave it in the living room because it may fit better there. I photographed it in the bedroom but I reckon it could look rather good in my room. Not really made my decision yet, maybe you guys have a suggestion? Tesco do amazing pillows and sometimes the cutest ones. I saw one with a British bulldog on it and another, which said Hello Sunshine. I really wanted the Hello Sunshine one maybe I might go again when I get back from work. This cushion came in at £7.00 which to be honest for the quality is rather good.

That is it for a Tesco Haul blog post; I am currently sat down writing a few more posts for this month since I really fancied it so see you next week on my next post.

Love Akika

xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments