Home Inspiration Lights Special

by - 11:45

I was looking through my sketchbook at work, and flicked to the back of the book and some point I wrote down some blog post ideas. I saw a post idea called Home Inspiration. It is not something that I have ever written before on my blog and really fancied writing about it. So lets go into this blog post then.

I find all my inspiration for Homes on Pinterest. I have 6 different boards in terms of inspiration for my blog. Bedroom Décor, Office Décor, Living Room Décor, Kitchen Décor, Bathroom Décor and Random Home Decorations. I just like being super organised on my Pinterest because it then becomes easier when I want to find images for each room. I currently live at home still with my parents so everything else apart of bedroom décor is not really used for ideas right now. I have currently done a lot to my room to improve it. I moved the way my bed looked and that made me rather happy. Bought a shabby chic bedside table for my TV. I have more pictures in frames and feel my bedroom is coming together.

I am mainly going to talk about how I can make my room look a lot better. I have fairy lights but get so lost as to where to hang them. So here are some of my favourite pictures that have great fairy lights that look amazing.

I own these lights so I am going to copy this look.
          



I will give this type of blog post ago every month, so I will show you guys next time random items that I am loving for inspiration for my room. See you next time on my next post.

Love Akika

xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments