Simple Garlic Bread Recipe

by - 13:17

I realise that my blog has nothing to do with food, but I do like the odd experiment with food. So I guess these posts may appear ever so often. Not something I regularly stumble upon. Anyway so I had a rather good idea for simple garlic bread. I bought myself a tub of Boursin Garlic and Herb spread.

So here is a step-by-step guide on how to make my simple garlic bread.

Ingredients:

Slice of Bread (Why not use French Bread Stick or Bread Rolls for the oven)

Generous spreading of Boursin Garlic and Herb Spread

Vegetable Oil (1tbsp)







Step 1.

Pour the vegetable oil over your slice of bread. Make sure you get a even coating otherwise if it goes in the middle it will be a very soggy garlic bread.










Step 2.

Spread your Boursin Garlic and Herb spread over your slice of bread, I put two spreads worth on the slice of bread. Do not over do the amount you put on because otherwise it just over powers the slice.









Step 3.

Turn on your grill to 200C and place your slice of toast in for 2- 3 minutes, I realise mine turned out with a bit of burning on the side. Then that's it, enjoy and there you have it your very own garlic bread toast.









I reckon this could be a rather good way to finish off a stale piece of French bread stick. Why not give some oven roll rolls a little bit more sprucing up.

Right that's it for my first simple food idea. Comment below or message me on Twitter to tell me if you have had some success with this recipe. See you on the next post.

Love Akika

xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments