Photography Project

by - 15:08

So firstly I just wanted to say before I start that I am sorry to have to say I will be reducing the amount of posts on my blog, since I am currently on placement so expect to see only 2 posts a month from now on. Will keep you guys updated in the future about any changes.

I wanted to take pictures everyday of the week, and to be more original I wanted to add the polaroids to a concertina. Whilst in Japan I managed to stumble across some great scrapbook extras so I found some cute paper designs. I ended up adding them to my little photography project. All I can say is let the pictures speak for themselves. 








I hope you enjoyed this rather fun blog post, I have a app review post lined up for my next post on my blogger. Follow me on Twitter for updates on when I will be posting that.


Love Akika 
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments