February Favourites

by - 11:15

So here we are again for another blog post, this post is another subject, which I brought onto my blogger, just like my last post, which was a Romwe Haul. I am brining my monthly favourites to my blogger. So excited to show you my favourite items from February.



I have needed a chair that was small sized in my bedroom; I have an old speaker, which is a temporary desk in my room. I sometimes like sitting on my floor but after a while you just get a numb bum. So I looked at Argos first for a beanbag but it just was over priced at £24.99 so I decided to look on Amazon instead. So I found a child’s cotton bright blue beanbag. Since I am very short it works perfectly for my torso, and it really does not take up much space in my room. I don't have a grand amount of space in my room, but it is enough for me to live in. This beanbag came in at £14.95 and was so worth the money, I would recommend getting a cotton one as it feels the most comfiest to sit on, plus it is really sturdy so it is hard for the bean bag to loose shape once you sit in it. You receive it with the bean balls inside it and there is no need to buy bean balls before hand (that's what makes it pricier elsewhere)


So I tried out some Valentine’s Day chocolates on my YouTube channel, go check the video here. My favourite was the Lindt Strawberries and Cream Lindt balls. I totally detest the original Lindt balls as it tastes so much like butter but I was really surprised with this version. It tastes really nice and looks pretty with the pink packaging. It comes in at £3.50 and I warn you these are strictly limited edition and I have no idea how long they will be on sale for. I am so in love with these though, I will be stocking them up for sure.


I was getting bored of seeing my boring white cover of my Nintendo 3DS. So I went onto Amazon and had a look for skin stickers. So I found a really good Amazon user called S-Zone. This user has skins for older Nintendo models as well, which helps as not everyone buys the new model. I was open to what sticker I got so I hilariously found a Disney Princess one and it does really jazz up my Nintendo 3DS. I mean you cannot complain with a price of £5.95 it really is cheap and the stickers actually stick to your Nintendo 3DS. Honestly for the price I paid I was really happy and it still is stuck onto my Nintendo 3DS and nothing has come off.


Lets talk TV for the last favourite of this month. I am now hooked onto Attack on Titan. I heard about it for months and always heard YouTubers like Dan Howell and Phil Lester talking about it. You can now watch it on Netflix and I am not normally an anime fan but I don’t mind a bit of gore. So it is sort of scary but its addictive and really good to watch. I am so happy that they have the Japanese version (original) on Netflix, as being half Japanese, I actually understand most of the dialogue but do not fear there are English subtitles. Let me give you the basic plot of the anime, so it is focused on the adventures of Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman and their friend Armin Arlert. They live in an environment that is protected by walls, but their wall is broken into my Titans. Titans are villains and they eat humans, unfortunately in the first episode a Titan eats Erens mother. We see the story progress when the children are a lot older and they join the army to fight against the Titans. We see their journey further into the first season 1. Currently there is only one Season and there are 25 episodes, which are around 25 minutes long. No idea when Season 2 is out. Since I said I never watch amine’s this was rather easy to watch and get into, and I don’t watch the episodes every night but I put one on at the weekend, whilst having some down time.

Well that is it for my first Favourites post here on my blogger; I really did enjoy making this one. Gives me more free rain to focus on the photographs for my blog now. I will see you on the next blog post.

Love Akika

xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments