2015 Plans for Blogger and YouTube

by - 14:00

So the last time I blogged was in December and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I am back blogging again but I really wanted to give you guys a little taster of what to expect on my blog and on my YouTube Channel.

Lets start with my blogger first, so I really want to do more Hauls on my blogger as I really enjoyed writing about it more then filming them. I get to write things a lot clearer then I would when I film them. I really enjoyed going on a photography walk and, at Christmas I was given new film for my Polaroid camera. In 2015 I will be posting a lot more photography walk blog posts. I tried blogging about technology on my blogger and I reckon I did rather well with it all but I aim to post at least on technology post once a month. I will do anything from reviews to top 5 lists. I will still keep up the typography posts as they are so much fun to make. I think that's about it with updates on my blog.

Right then lets get talking about my plans on my YouTube channel. I currently have 339 subscribers and would love to reach the 500 mark this year. I hope to at some point and when I do I am going to start a gaming channel so I can post all gaming videos to that channel, as my gaming videos struggle with views on my channel at the moment. Talking about gaming videos I really want to make gaming videos a lot more frequently so, I thought I would post them every other Wednesday. I really find them a lot of fun to make and I am currently looking into getting a few more games to play, since I feel I am rather repetitive with game plays. So tweet me some suggestions that you love playing please. I would like to post some covers ever so often, these will not be very frequent but maybe once a month or something. I do love making them and I am currently practising a few songs so you may see the next one in the next few weeks. I love doing my Top 5 list videos so I will be doing a lot more of those as well, my D.I.Y videos have been something I enjoy making and the interactive Christmas video I made was so much fun to organise and upload. One of the most successful videos on my channel has been my American Candy Taste Test and that racks up the views constantly. So I was thinking of doing more seasonal candy videos instead. So like my Halloween one I will be doing ones around Easter as well. As I mentioned before in this post I am no longer going to be making Haul videos but I will be blogging about the items instead.

Memory Box ended rather abruptly last year as after editing Novembers one I really had enough of editing large files of vlogs, I really lost interest in making them over December. I decided to upload shorter vlogs instead so go check out my Japan Vlogs here. I really want to concentrate on uploading singular vlogs instead. I tend to find them easier to edit and love how they turn out more. They will appear on my channel a lot more and at random times but follow me on Twitter to find out when I will vlog.

So go follow me on my Blogger and subscribe to me on YouTube. I will see you guy’s next post, which is going to go out next week.


Love Akika xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments