Typography November

by - 11:45

So we have come to that point on my blog where a month has passed and it is time to show you some of the pieces of typography that I have drawn for you guys. I decided to base this month’s theme on script handwriting.


I really fancied trying out some simple script handwriting this month and firstly I came across this beautiful handwriting. I love the simplicity of it and the neat finishes. It is not too bold but it is rather eye catching to me. I used the Pigma Micron 08 pen for this piece, I felt that a thicker pen would help to bring out the word.


What really caught my eye with this one was the interesting & sign. This was really fun to draw, as it was not as tricky as some other ones in this post. It has no real consistency but I love that about it. I used the Pigma Micron 08 pen for this piece and found is really good for this piece.


This piece is different to the rest as the flicks are very prominent in the piece. I always find it super hard to the handwriting s as it is not a full s and almost looks like an r. This one was far trickier but I want to improve on my hand writing s and hopefully make it look more fluid. So hopefully in the future Typography posts it will have improved. I used the Pigma Micron 08 pen for this piece and found it perfect for this piece.


The last one was this very simple handwritten piece. I had to practice doing this one a couple of times before I drew it out on my Ad Pad. I loved the flamboyant P in this piece so much that's why I practiced it a little more. I really struggled with the m but I really am happy with how it turned out after all that practice. I used the Pigma Micron 08 pen was again perfect for the piece.

Well that brings us to the end of this Typography post. I am enjoying these type of posts a lot and will be carrying on with it next year as well also do not fret there will be one in December.

Love Akika xxxx 

You May Also Like

0 comments