Photography Walk

by - 13:58

So my blog this month is all about Photography, as you guys may know, today I am going to show you some Polaroid snaps that I took the other week. I have wanted to get back into Photography and what a great way to do so then by using my Polaroid camera. I have had the camera for several years but only bothered to get some new film for it just recently. The film I used is expired so that is why the photos are not perfect and they have imperfections, but I actually like that about them.

The first set of images below was taken whilst I went out on a walk near my local area. I had never come to this part of where I live before so it was rather fun to find something new to photograph. I have been madly fascinated with cloud photography and the clouds on this day were just perfect. I found so many interesting shots so take a look at what I photographed below.


The last set of images is taken on a different day and in a totally different place. I used film that was expired a lot longer before the previous one, so that is why I have brown marks on the top corners. If you look past that then you can see the interesting light that emerges through the trees. I loved the dewy winter lighting on that day so it made the image so much more interesting. I did not take many snaps this day but still I liked the outcome but take a look at the photographs below.


I will be taking my Polaroid out with me on another walk, so look forward next year to some more photography posts. I also vlogged both walks and the footage will be in Memory Box November, will link the video when it does come out. I am super excited to post more things like this post I just did. Let me know in the comments and on Twitter if you go on photography walks. I would love to see your images as well. See you on the next post.


Love Akika xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments