Online Retailers Review: ROMWE

by - 16:00


So I am trying something new on my blogger and that is me reviewing certain online retailers. I shop a lot online and I either find out about them because of YouTube or friends. So the first online retailer review is about Romwe.

Romwe is a website for fashion the company is based in China, they offer things that are street style at a great affordable price. Most items on the site are very quirky and you can find great items that just complete a fantastic look. Everyday new pieces of clothing are added to the site, so there is so much variety. Also browse the 24 hours tab, to find new 24-hour available piece prices.

I came across the website last year because of a YouTuber named CutiePie but I only bothered to start looking at the website last year. Emma Pickles is another YouTuber who receives items from the site I mainly started to buy things because of her recommendations. I have raved about this site several times on my YouTube channel. I have bought a number of items on that site, I mainly buy clothing from that site and I love the styles on there. You can always find something striking which sometimes is hard to find on other sites. I recommend this site to anyone who loves to have clothes that not many people have. Also if you are one for quirky clothing then it is definitely for you. A word of warning when you order from the UK it does take around 2-3 weeks before you receive the item. Unfortunately returning items is a massive pain, as you have to pay for shipping back to China. You can negotiate prices with the company and only get somewhat a payment back then you can pass it on to a friend. So when ordering try to measure yourself and get to know exactly what could fit you. You can find the measurements for the item right next to it on the right hand side. You should mainly be aware of this when you look at tight fitting clothing such as dresses, tops or leggings.

Overall I give this site a rating of 9/10 reason being the website does offer great clothing and is guaranteed to be at an affordable price. The only downside is the expensive shipping when it comes to returning an item. I will link you guys to every single post or video I have made mentioning them so give those a look maybe you will be inclined to purchase some things from them. I hope guys enjoyed this first post of this series. Let me know on my Twitter and see you on my next post.



Love Akika xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments