Good Read Monday on Twitter

by - 16:25

Hey,

On Mondays since January or so, I have been setting aside time to read up on Social Media and App News. I find it is paramount to stay on top of my game. So I decided to do something with the best articles I read that day and I thought that it was best to share them on my Twitter. That's when I started doing something with my Twitter account around April this year called #GoodReadMonday and I share with everyone my pick of the best articles read that day. I never really have anything consistent on my Twitter apart from updating people on my life and YouTube videos.

I checked out the hashtag beforehand to make sure that it wasn't being used heavily by a brand and only a few people have used it. So I was lucky to jump onto a hashtag no one really was using, to me that's key and even for brands. I then made sure from that day in April I would stick to it and you know what I have done. I have already shared a bunch of interesting and insightful reads.

I guess I wanted to explain why I went about doing this on my Twitter. If I ever change careers and stick with social media, I want to at least say I am doing something in my own time on my Twitter. A way to make them think Social is always on my mind and that I try and go above and beyond for my future. I like having it and really keeps me going on reading because I lose concentration quickly when I try to read. This way I always know that I have to keep at it for my own sake and maybe for some that check out the article from my Twitter. I hope that in a couple months time I still keep up with it and that it might lead to new opportunities.

If you are a Social Media Manager and want to follow my selected reads then click on my Twitter above or just search #GoodReadMondays on Twitter.

See you soon.

You May Also Like

2 comments