Blog Update

by - 14:48

This post I just want to keep you guys updated on my life so far and what the heck I have planned on this blog and give you sneak peaks into projects into my YouTube channel. So let me split this blog post into sections. So you can skip to each section you want to. 


YouTube
Alright let me start here then shall I. I am really loving my YouTube channel right now, I am doing amazing things on it. Started a new series called Makeup Experiment where I try out different things and compare them. So far I did a Makeup Brush Experiment where I tried the shampoo cleaner method and using the Real Techniques Cleansing Palette, also did a Primer Experiment. So far enjoying those very different for my channel but thats whats exciting me loads. I am dying to vlog again, honestly want to get back out and vlog, could even do a VEDA or something. I am just addicted to watching people like Julien Solomita and Evan Edingers Travel Vlogs. So expect vlogging a lot more from me in the future. Then I want to bring back favourite videos on my channel, but follow the top 5 theme I do on my channel. Thats about it for channel, will keep you guys posted on that on here and on my channel. 

Life
I am kinda quiet so far this month on work, waiting for the load of work to roll in soon but I am keeping busy anyways with my own work and projects for YouTube. I am taking up running again which I might talk about a little bit on my channel not too sure on that. Not been running enough lately been using work as an excuse not to. I actually don't hate it that much and its a good thing. Been going to Scotland an awful lot as well lately to see my boyfriend, which feels amazing and does me good. I get a good escape from being at home and being in the noisy city of London. 

Blog
I help run the blog for work which is good and I love doing that. I just wanted to write for myself again and create a conversation and talk about life and such. This blog won't be like what it was before with all the hauls and such, just a place to write things on my mind and treat it like a diary. I tried using Tumblr as a place to write stuff but I didn't like it and I failed so badly. I won't be putting a blog schedule up and I don't really mind if this blog doesn't reach lots of people. I want to do things for myself and thats nice I think. 

So thats it, this posts may have mistakes in and I want to work on them for a short period of time. So if you want to follow me for updates on my blog then just follow me on Twitter links are all above to where you can find me. See you soon.



You May Also Like

0 comments