Homeware Haul

by - 11:10

Something new for my blog and that is a home ware haul, I love looking for new things to put into my room. My plan is to get quite a few home ware items and then eventually when I move out I can have a few things to scatter around my flat.

So I watched a Dodie Clark video and it was specifically her look book video that made me want to buy this item in particular. She had bunting along her wall and it looked really cool. Whilst out shopping I went to BHS and found this really cute bunting, which was only £6.00, and it does stretch quite far it actually goes around the corner of my room. For that price it is reasonably priced, and I look online to have a look at prices of other bunting and this really is a bargain. I love the pretty pattern and it was really easy to put up, I did have to hammer some nails into my walls but apart from that not a single problem. This bunting is perfect for a living room or a bedroom, could be great if you are having a birthday and want to jazz up the room a little. I wanted the bunting prime place for my videos, as that wall is the backdrop for my videos.


I already have two sets of bed sheets, but I love looking for new ones. I did look weeks at other bed sheets in other shops but everything was extremely over priced and not even worth getting. I remember that I got my last set of sheets, which are really floral from BHS. So I popped into there and got these really cute bed sheets. They are really clever as they are reversible and means I get two different styles in one bed sheets so that's a win for me I think. They bright up any room that have blank white walls like mine, perfect for anyone who loves vintage floral patterns. I paid £36 for these and for the price of other bed sheets out there that look like this they are a bargain. They are really good quality and you can expect them to last for years.


I don’t necessarily need these fairy lights but every girl loves to hang at least one set of fairy lights in their room. I found these ones from a shop nearby me called flutterbyes, and they have three stores in the UK but do not fear there is a website. I liked the look of them and thought it was very vintage looking and really unique. I had difficulty deciding where to place them in my room, I hanged them randomly on my wall and that was terrible. I finally decided to put them around my bedside table, but I may save them for when I do find a place of my own. These could be really cute around a bedside table or a small mirror. They cost £10.00 and I thought they were rather reasonably priced, for the quality of them it was rather good.


I really wanted a jar so I could separate my bobby pins from my hair bands, as sometimes fishing for a bobby pin can be a giant pain. I managed to find a really cute jar from my favourite home ware shop called Sass and Belle, over time I have bought a whole line of stuff from them. It has a really cute bunny on top of it and the detail is really cute and the lid is a bit lopsided but it still works and sometimes I like misshapen things. I managed to fit all my hair bands in this jar and it will make it really easy to find one and the jar is clear. It is real glass and when nothing is in it, it is rather light so does not weigh a tonne; also it's a perfect size to put into your bedroom or bathroom cabinet. If you are looking for a really cute jar for your jewellery or maybe your make up then I recommend getting this cute bunny jar.  It cost £11.25 and was worth the price since it is in perfect condition.



At the moment the big trend are those clear glass frames, you have a tiny clasp that holds them together. They are very cute and managed to find one online at Sass and Belle. I was thinking of getting a large one but this one is super cute. I was not sure where the place this frame but it is currently in my bathroom hanging just above my sink. I am thinking of putting a cute quote that I can find on Pinterest and maybe changing it every month. You could put a pressed flower in there or a picture that you took. It cost £4.45 and for the size of it is a really good price, it is really light and perfect to hang anywhere in your room.


I do like key chains and was not really in desperate need for one but this one caught my eye. I love to have key chains accompanying my keys, so this cute heart shaped one is from Sass and Belle. It has that slightly distressed look which looks a lot like my vintage bedside table. If you are after a small add on to your keys then this is perfect. It only cost £2.25 and I was happy when I received it in the post.



I hope you guys enjoyed this Home Ware Haul, expect a lot more of these in the future. Also I will definitely do one in the future when I actually have moved into somewhere. I would love to know if you did end up getting any of these items in the comments below or tell me on Twitter.

Love Akika

xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments