Social Media and Other Accompanying Sites

by - 10:06

So I can safely say that I am someone who spends a lot of my time on social media sites. I use sites such as Twitter, Instagram also Tumblr all the time. I have come across a lot of sites that accompany the original site. They let you add more Twitter accounts and you can view a lot more things in a slightly better way. I am currently doing freelance and have come across some really good accompanying sites that have come in very handy lately. So I wanted to write a blog post explaining what social media sites I use and why I use them and then tell you which accompanying sites that I use.

Twitter is a site, which I spend a lot of time on, nearly all day to be honest. I use it for personal use and also for my freelance work. Twitter is just simply an amazing social media site, I tweet literally anything on there. One thing, which it is great for, is telling my followers when I upload a video to my YouTube channel. I use it a lot to find out if advertising agencies are starting any placements or internships. I use it for my freelance work; it is great for connecting with your existing customers. I have three accounts, one personal, one for my joint creative partnership and one for my freelance work. I hate having to log in and out of Twitter to view my other accounts so I came across this site, which lets you view more than one account. It is called TweetDeck, I have used it since on and off since 2010. It is now a website it used to be an application that you had to download. I love using this site as you can personalize the layout of it. So if you only want to see your feed and your profile then that is possible. I think if you are someone who is part of a fandom and have several accounts then it is great for you.


I use Tumblr so much when I am not working (sometimes when I am working). This site is just amazing and I think everyone my age and younger loves this site to bits. I only use this site for personal site; it is a lovely blogging site but great for finding the most random of things. I personalize my Tumblr feed, so I do not have the normal blue; instead I have a purple galaxy dashboard. I use a site called, Stylish which is a Google Chrome extension. You can choose from things like different coloured Tumblr feed patterns to Tumblr dashboard icons. So if you get fed up of the blue then you can change it and they have such a huge selection to choose from. I recently changed it and it is really easy to change your dashboard choice so I really recommend it if you want to get creative with Tumblr.


I post pictures on Instagram most of the time, I check my feed a lot and see other peoples pictures. I follow a couple of my friends and mostly celebs. I have been using it for my freelance work as well. A sight, which is fantastic for keeping track of how many followers, you gained or who checking a hash tag on a grander scale is Iconosquare it used to be called Statigram. It is the site that everyone did for his or her year on Instagram of 2013 video. You only have to sign up to it via your Instagram account. The site is really useful more if you want to use it on behalf of a company. I like the fact you can see your likes, as that is not easy to see on the Instagram app. I like the fact the site is easy to navigate and everything you need is there, I use this site every day and it has given me no issues at all. I also use an app called PhotoCollage, you can basically add more than image to an Instagram post and you can edit it to how you want from their different style of designs. I use it for personal and for my freelance work as well.




When it comes to accompanying sites these are the only sites that I use, I do spend more time on YouTube and sometimes Facebook as well. Follow me on all the following sites (I will hyperlink them all): Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook. I hope you learned a little something from this blog post let me know if you do end up using any of these sites. I look forward to writing another blog post soon.

xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments