Things I look forward to this summer. =]

by - 14:50

So I have reached the point of the year that I am really looking forward to the summer. I am sure that my 2014 summer could be awesome. So here are just a couple of things that I am really looking forward to this summer.

I am not much of a fashion guru but in summer I do love to change my wardrobe, I love wearing dresses around this time of year. Personally it is very exciting for me to try different styles and go shopping for outfits. I love my dungarees and when I bought mine, I managed to get them just when summer had ended so I was wearing them loads this winter with a pair of tights. Like in the image below this is how I would wear them, I have those really cute ankle socks with frilly bits on so I will be teaming those up with my outfit. One thing I will be looking out for are shoes for the summer, as I tend to wear the same old pumps and gladiator sandals. So I will be looking at ASOS and other online and high street retailers for the latest trends. I really would love to get the tye-dye trainers as shown below from Converse I will definitely make the most of wearing those. I am one of those people who views YouTube videos and if someone recommends something, I will go and look into buying the item. So I look forward to what some of my fav YouTube fashion gurus will be choosing for their summer must haves.

This year for the first ever time I will be attending Summer In The City in August. I will be going on Saturday only. I have been aware of the event for years now, but never had the guts to buy a ticket to it. So I look forward to making new friends and meeting my YouTube idols. I briefly mentioned this in my last blog post. I have been discovering new YouTubers this year and my subscribers are on the up so that makes me very happy. I think I am mostly looking forward to attending an event on such a huge scale, I am aware that waiting takes time but it is all about meeting new people and finding new YouTube buddies. So like I say come and see me when I am there as I am very much sure that I will be doing a vlog about my day =].

Now one thing summer was made for is drinking and eating, so I will be making sure that I attend loads of BBQS this summer. My sister recently moved and I am very excited to go and have a BBQ at hers, I have to enquire closer to the time if I can come round for one. At home we do not have a BBQ but we get the throw away ones and they turned out really well last year. I had around 5 of them with my parents. I hope to get my friends around for a couple of BBQS, I think it is a must do for summer. I will sure be sipping on some Sangria and Pimms and Lemonade.

I really want to go away maybe for a short weekend holiday or just see my friends for a lovely day out in the summer sun. I went to Greenwich Park last year and I had a great afternoon of sitting and chatting in the sun, I hope to do that again this year, or go to a beer garden and enjoy a cheeky drink. You may know if you follow me on Twitter that I passed my driving test this year, so I am legally allowed to drive on the road now. I share my dads car and I must say it is nerve racking going driving alone as I always had someone next me helping me out.  I am getting used to the car and going out for short trips to the shops and dropping family off to places. I want to this year go on a road trip to see a friend. That is my driving goal this year, I really want to drive a lot more often so I can be confident to drive without worrying. I am sure that I will be able to do it this year.


So that brings me to the end of another rather fun blog post, I will be posting more blog posts this year on all sorts of different topics. So follow me on Twitter for updates of when I do.

Thank you for reading this post and hope to post soon.

xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments