YouTube Update

by - 14:12

It has been long overdue since I wrote my last blog post. I have been meaning to write something, I guess I never found something interesting to write about. So here we are and this is sort of a YouTube update blog post.

I started my channel on the 27th of February 2011, and when I started I had no specific style in my videos. At first I was trying to find what I really wanted to do with my channel. I have come a long way since then and have finally found what I really like doing on my channel. I classify myself as a Vlogger (video blogger) and enjoy making a mixture of Tag videos, to reviewing items and something I really think that sums my channel up well is Top 5 videos. I upload the rare gaming video to my channel; it is something that I like doing once in a while.

Recently I have been making improvements to my channel and, after getting a microphone last year and at Christmas I received a new Canon Video Camera my videos are now of a higher quality. I think this just makes viewers want to stay and watch my videos as they can see my clearly and my audio is crisp. Also I think it helps that my content is actually interesting and worth sitting around for 3 minutes or however long I make them. Ever since the start of 2014 I have noticed that I have had a lot more views on my videos in a shorter space of time. I went from 50 subscribers on January the 20th and now it is February the 18th and I have 58 subscribers. I am so happy that my channel is starting to finally grow. Gaining subscribers at times can be a long process but I had a break with making YouTube videos for at least a year. So it has been logical that only now have I been getting better exposure. I currently have a massive YouTuber who is subscribed and is commenting a lot on my videos at the moment. This for me is amazing as he makes a living from making YouTube videos and this has been the boost I needed.

My plans for the future right now are to work hard on coming up with new video ideas. I generally plan ahead so I can get the best ideas written down and thought through well. I would love to have 100 subscribers by the end of this year, that is my goal and dream for my channel this year. I plan to carry on with YouTube for a lot longer now, I love doing it as a hobby and it makes me happy. 

This summer I will be going to SITC (Summer In The City) in London for the first ever, so I really look forward to that. I want to be able to meet new YouTube friends and meet some of my YouTube idols.

Well this brings me to the end of my blog post today; I hope to write more often on here, I just need to keep coming up with ideas on what to write. All the links to where you can find me are above on the massive banner so check me out and come say hello.


Until next time, a lovely over and out =] xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments