Youtube Chat

by - 12:57

Hello everyone,


So hello and welcome to my blog, I wanted to start a blog since sometimes the 140 words on Twitter are just not enough for my opinions and thoughts.

As you can probably tell by the title of this blog post it is a chat about Youtube, I have been on the site for over three years now, and over that time I was making videos on a off occasion and then until last year I deleted my videos from my channel. The reason for deleting them was because I felt I didn't get very many views on my videos. At one point I had around 100 views on a signing video but somewhere along the line I wasn't sure what my channel was really about. I slowly lost interest in making videos and felt silly making them. When I was making videos I always posted a link to them on my personal Facebook profile, and people from UNI were aware that I was creating videos. I felt shy at times and everyone asked me when the next one would be up. I some how didn't know whether  they were asking seriously or just making fun of me, I almost felt humiliated when they asked. I have never really expressed my feelings about YouTube to anyone, as I always felt no one would really understand why I made them. Till this day now, none of my friends know I do YouTube videos. 

Since the last couple of months I have been getting back into making Youtube videos and am really enjoying making them again. I have been trying to make videos on a more weekly basis now and broadening my content.  I at first wanted the channel to cover talking about important topics to interesting stories. I now want to include all sorts of content and by that I mean gaming videos to reacting to lyrics. I think I have finally now found my feet with my channel, I am happy with the content I want to make and feel my channel will start to have its own presence. Finally I feel that my creative flow with YouTube is going well. I have huge plans for my videos now and look forward to how the channel will develop.

I have already asked for a new camera for Christmas and my mother seems to be okay with looking into that. I would love to make my videos look a like better than i previously did way back when I filmed things on my Mac Book Pro. I currently have a camera that shoots HD but I would love to have a proper video camera rather than my small digital camera. 

Well thats my first blog post over and done with. Leave me some comments for me down below on your YouTube experiences, and your opinions. 

You May Also Like

0 comments